CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stardolls Cheap Birthday!



Ah. So, Guess what? It's Stardoll's year old Birthday! How exciting. Mm, I wonder how they'll celebrate, Oh, maybe with our Money?! Obviously! Or maybe they'll go crazy and make a virtual cake 30 stardollars? Who knows! But.. I do know one thing. Stardoll's ugly cheap clothes are here. Ooh, I know, how exciting? Virtual Rags! But, stardoll is so cheap, that they didn't make their clothes free! yeah, That's right- they want more o our money, even though they probably have 2, Trillion bucks.



4 comments:

poiljg said...

(5 Paragraphs?!)
(Nuh-Uh)

I do like the blazer tho' :O
AM I GOIN CRAZZAYY????

Graphic-Design aka Tom said...

I don't think so missy not in essay form? TSK TSK!
:D
SPONGEBOB da hobo suit :)

Graphic-Design aka Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GiveLoveAChance said...

Stardoll is energy saving!

They release same clothes in different colors! Now that's a way to save the earth!