CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Resolved & Destroyed.

Now they have gone too far. Seriously. Okay, so, today I was talking to Tommy (Graphic-design) and.. he told me all his deigns were gone. For all of you who don't know, Tommys designs were stunning. Yes, more stunning than those gummy bears you see at the store. Hours, days, possibly even weeks to make them! News flash, longer than you crave Gummy bears. They've taken it too far now. I just feel like marching through that screen, and biting them. With Adri germs. seriously, how would you feel, if your designs were gone, that you spent, hours, days, weeks on?! Now, I'm just pissed.






Meanwhile.. things with adrianarocks98 and me are all good now. I guess we both apoloogized to each other, and I didn't wanna fight anymore, so everythings good now.I like the sweet smell of friendship!

3 comments:

GiveLoveAChance said...

Adri, NOW DON'T EVEN BRING THE GUMMY BEARS INTO THIS! :O

He should tell stardoll...they might just be like "Oh yeah, we will totally help you. *Cough* " But it's worth a try.

GenaPhobia said...

Awe. I'm sorry.

Write to Stardoll or check storage.

poiljg said...

I hope friendship smells yummified!