CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

GOING gaga over GOSSIP!


LIKE OMG, I'm GaGa over Lady Gaga (Thus I made the doll and dress) :D

And seems like everybody else is too.....
ALSO SEPHORA IS LEAVING GOSH!
Probably sephora found that it was not a good marketing device I mean how many 10 year olds wear make-up??
Good waste of millions on Sephora's part....
Also some ugly new Folk clothes in the shop, whats new?
I was wondering stardoll and came across the cheesy spectacular ad and clicked and it to me to here......
http://ox.stardoll.com/www/delivery/ck.php?bannerid=4144
That's the code to see all the banners ever on the stardoll website, whoo waste five minutes....*GO NOW* bahaha
Go to the root site ox.stardoll.com and it gives you several ip address's that have some secret stardoll sites...like unlocking items and such but blocked now ):
Like I think this has to do with the loophole from back in the day.....O:
HMMMMM???
Love, 
TOMMMAY :D


2 comments:

Graphic-Design aka Tom said...

WOAH crazy links!

Anonymous said...

Did you now that Lady GaGa has her name from the song Radio Ga Ga? I love Queen xD

Oh btw, I bet Sephora is going to have a comeback, like all the people who leave. Oh wait a sec, Sephora isn't a person :O